skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Sunday
B:
cheerios, shatto
choco milk
cottage cheese and applesauce
5 bite size snickers
d:
market
ham, veggies, mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes
lipton rasp tea
4 peeps
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
what I'm eatin'
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(66)
▼
April
(12)
SundayB:cheerios, shattochoco milkcottage cheese a...
Saturday-b:other half 5 star cheese :(cottage chee...
b:k raisin bran & shatto2 lil pancakeswaterfinishe...
b:k. raisin bran shatto milkstrawberriesgoldfishve...
B:kelloggs raisin bran w shatto milkstrawberries3 ...
B:cheerios w. shatto2 cups cottage cheese and appl...
Mondaymore of the chipotleD:made chicken and brown...
Sunday- sickD: more of the chipotle
Saturday- sickD:chipotlechipsorange izze
Friday- getting sickD:half chefburgerwaffle friesa...
B:Cheerios w 2% shatto milkL:pasta & meat sauceban...
B:cheerios, 2% shatto milklittle bit pastaliitle b...
►
March
(31)
►
February
(23)
About Me
Margaret
I was hoping I could be a cat when I grew up, but it turned out that wasn't available as a major.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment